5 Mobile Presets MARRAKECH
Mobile Lightroom Influencer Presets MARRAKECH Included 5 presets
I created this preset to edit my traveling instagram images from Marrakech , this preset will produce trendy warm/pink tones and allow you to spend more time shooting and less time editing.
This preset is perfect for travel bloggers, influencers, lifestyle and portrait photographers.
Keep in mind that all presets work differently with each photo depending on a number of factors such as lighting, white balance, tone etc.
🔴 PLEASE NOTE!!!!!! THIS IS A SINGLE PRESET IN DNG FORMAT AND CAN ONLY BE USED IN LIGHTROOM MOBILE APP 🔴
🔺Mobile Preset are perfect for your Lightroom Mobile App and work well with your photos shot with your iPhone or Android device.
🔺You don’t need an Adobe subscription to use these presets. You simply need to download the LR Mobile App and create an account with Adobe.
🔺These presets will be compatible with both jpeg and RAW files, for best results shoot in RAW or apply presets to high quality, well-lit images.
5 LIGHTROOM MOBILE PRESET .DNG file .Zip Archive
‼️Creative Market recommend that you download your purchases from a computer. If your mobile device will not be able to download leave me message/comment with your email I’ll send Presets files and instruction and you can save directly in your camera roll.‼️
Downloading and Unzipping the Presets To get started, please follow these steps:
- Download your presets and unzip them on your phone/tablet/computer
- You can unzip a file on a mobile device by following this link https://support.creativemarket.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002933927#ipad(Note: As all files you download on Creative Market will use .zip compression- even single files- you’ll need to use a third-party app to unzip files if you’re downloading and installing presets on your mobile device.)
- After unzipping the files, locate the files ending in DNG.
- Tap on .DNG file
- Find the “…” or “arrow up” button top right and push , find Open with Lightroom or Send copy to Lightroom , etc.
- If you don’t have this option Save this .DNG file as image in your camera roll.
- Open the Lightroom CC App and Click ‘Add Image’ button and add the file. It will appear as an image.
- Open the image Click the 3 dots in the top right corner Click ‘Create Preset’ Name your preset Save
- Go back to Home Page in your App. Add your own photo and open it. In the Edit Mode scroll the bottom panel to ‘Presets’ ‘User Presets’ Click the preset you have created.
For any questions or editing help Please contact me email firstname.lastname@example.org
❤️️ BUY 3 PRESETS AND GET 1 FREE! ❤️️ HERE IS HOW 👇 // purchase three presets and leave me a message indicating the preset which you would like to receive for free and your email, I will send it to you by e-mail //
© 2019 Victoria Bee Photography.All Rights Reserved