8 HDR Pro Presets for Lightroom
About 8 HDR Pro Presets
This professional presets are designed to improve workflow for processing and editing photos with HDR effect mostly in one click. Perfect for bloggers, instagram, facebook and lifestyle photography. They have been tested on different photos and works very well. The adjustments are very smart, clean and easy to customize. You can also use these presets with any photo you like, they also could be described as multipurpose.
- 8 Desktop Lightroom Presets
- 8 Mobile Lightroom Presets
- FAQ File
- Professional and unique result achievable in one click
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tested them on different photos, and the results is awesome
- For both pro and amateur
- Quality above quantity. You will never see from our team 100-in-1 presets, with very minor changes between each other, exept bundles. We respect our customers and trying our best to provide extra high quality product.
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they work with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks, HSL, colors etc. This means that if your WB is “OK”, they do almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome
- Easy to use, just one click + FAQ file + powerful support if needed
- Easy customizable
- Both MAC & PC + Mobile
- Designed to be used with any resolution
- No camera calibration profiles needed
- Need some changes with over- and underexposed photos
- The file type: .lrtemplate
- Supports: .jpg, .tiff and RAW (.arw, .srf, .sr2, .crw, .cr2, .dng, .3fr, .mef, .nef, .nrw, .ptx, .pef, .raf, .rw1, .rw2, .srw and etc.)
- Requires Adobe Lightroom from 3.x to CC
Terms and Conditions
Due to the nature of digital products, refunds or exchanges are not offered. After payment you will be able to download and start using the presets instantly. Also, you may not share, sell, copy or redistribute any of these files in any way.
All digital products by Shades&Tones are copyright protected
Photos on the preview are used for demonstration purposes only. All used photos have Creative Commons license, and were taken from Pexels, Unsplash, our team portfolio etc.