Alex Gowon – FILM 01 Mobile Preset
*READ BEFORE YOU BUY*
I am so excited to finally share my new #alexgowonpresets with you!!
DISCLAIMER: *NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES NO EXCEPTIONS* Since presets cannot be returned refunds are simply not an option. Please understand this before you purchase. Any reselling or unauthorized distribution of these presets is unlawful and will be taken up by legal action.
– This preset works best with Iphone and JPG photos
– This preset will need to be tweaked to make your photo the way you want it to look! If your skin tones are too orange… try adjusting the temp or go to the orange hues and play with the saturation and luminance. If the sky in your photo is too dark find the blue hues and play with the luminance etc.
INSTALLATION: Importing mobile presets is very simple. Please follow these steps BEFORE you contact me for assistance! YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE PRESETS ONTO YOUR DESKTOP BEFORE PUTTING THEM INTO LIGHTROOM CC!!
1. Right after you purchase there will be a “download” button. Click on that and wait for the file to download. (if there is no download button check ALL of your email (the one you provided during the purchase) inboxes.
2. Once the files are downloaded simply go to your download folder on your desktop and locate the files.
3. Next open up your email, drag and drop the file (or find it in attachments) and email them to yourself!
4. Open your email on your phone and save the image to your camera roll. Check your camera roll and find the blank image, don’t worry they are supposed to be blank!!
5. Once they are successfully uploaded to your camera roll, open up the Lightroom CC app and import the blank image.
6. They then should look like polaroids once uploaded to Lightroom.
USING THE PRESETS
Once you have successfully imported the presets all you have to do now is put them in your preset collection. This is very simple to do. Simply click on one of the “polaroids” (FILM 01, FILM 02, or FILM 03) once you have done that, find the three dots in the top right corner. Click on the three dots and find “Create preset”. Click on that option and make sure everything is selected BUT geometry. Once you have done that click the check mark and boom you’re done. Next go to a photo you want to edit and at the very end of the tools list located at the bottom of the photo you will see a “Presets” option. Click on the preset you want to use and tweak it from there.
I cant wait to see your photos, be sure to tag them to #alexgowonpresets I will be sharing my favorites on my story!!